Asmodus Tribeaut 80w Box Mod
Asmodus Tribeaut 80w Box Mod
AsModus is back again with another amazingly crafted box mod. The AsModus Tribeaut 80w Box Mod offers an ergonomic design and a high performance operating system. The Tribeaut was designed for universality, allowing you to pick up the device from any angle and hit the power button comfortably. The Tribeaut 80w is powered by the new AsModus 80H chip set, which offers power output up to 80 watts, with different output modes such as; Variable Wattage, Curve, and Temperature Control. Temperature control supports fully adjustable TFR and TCR and offers support for the following wire types: Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, SS316, and SS317. On the screen there are 10 levels of adjustable brightness as well as a puff counter so you can always monitor your usage.
- Powered by the asMODus 80H chip
- Dimensions: 38mm x 81mm x 40mm
- Requires a single 18650 sized battery to power on (not included)
- Exceptionally ergonomically shaped chassis
- Output power range: 5.0 - 80.0 watts
- Acceptable atomizer resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0 ohm
- Temperature control range: 212°F - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Fully adjustable TCR and TFR
- Offers temperature control presets for Ni200, Titanium, SS316, and SS317
- Optional user controlled wattage Curve mode
- Puff counter to ensure you can always monitor your consumption
- Standby current: <350uA
- Standby time: 10 seconds
- Vaping cut off timer: 10 seconds
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Protections: Short circuit, reverse polarity, low voltage, high resistance, low resistance, and over time
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.