Smok RPM80 Pro Pod Mod Kit
Smok RPM80 Pro Pod Mod Kit
RPM80 Pro Pod Mod Kit by Smok is the real game-changer on the market! The zinc alloy chassis which decorated with different patterns makes the kit itself much more outstanding. Powered by a single 18650 replaceable battery (Not Included) and it can deliver a maximum output of 80 watts. 0.96-inch color screen display keeps you updated with essential information. Furthermore, the redesigned user interface inside makes the whole details vivid and straightforward. On the other hand, the innovative IQ-80 chip also makes its debut on this kit that guarantees the basic safety 24/7 for you.
There're two pod cartridges included in the package, RGC pod and RPM pod, which comes in transparent appearance that reminds you of the level of liquid inside clearly. What's more, both of these two pods are preinstalled with different types of coil heads, RGC conical mesh 0.17ohm coil and RPM mesh 0.4ohm coil, that aim to provide various vaping experience for you. And 5ml juice capacity meets you all day long vaping need. Last but not least, the RPM pod is compatible with all RPM replacement coils to give you more coil options!
Compatible with: Smok RPM40 Replacement Coils
- Constructed from Zinc Alloy and PCTG Material
- Stylish and Sleek Patterns Decorations
- Powered By A Single 18650 Replaceable Battery
- Adjustable Wattage from 1w to 80W
- 0.96" Color Screen Display
- Redesigned and Vivid User Interface
- Innovative And Powerful IQ-80 Chipset
- RGC Pod and RPM Pod Included
- Transparent Pod Cartridge Design
- 5ml Juice Capacity
- RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil and RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm(Preinstalled)
- Compatible with All RPM Coil Heads(RPM Pod)
- Size: 118mm x 31.5mm x 26mm
- Battery Material: Zinc Alloy
- Pod Material: PCTG
- Weight: 97.3g
- Cell Type: Single 18650 Battery(Not Included)
- Screen Type: 0.96" Color Screen
- Standby current: <200uA
- Input voltage: 3.3-4.2V
- Output voltage: 0.5-8.0V
- Resistance range: 0.1- 2.5ohm
- Charging Current: 1.3A Max
- E-liquid capacity: 5.0ml
- Resistance range: 0.15- 3.0ohm
- Refillable Pod Capacity: 5ml
- Coil Type: RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil, RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm
It comes with:
- 1x RPM80 Pro Pod Device
- 1x RPM80 RPM Pod (RPM Mesh 0.4ohm Coil Installed)
- 1x RPM80 RGC Pod (RGC Conical Mesh 0.17ohm Coil)
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x User Manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.