Check out the Geekvape M100 (Aegis Mini 2) 100w Starter Kit. A new iteration of the beloved Aegis, the M100 features everything you've come to love about the Aegis line up. IP68 Water, Dust, and Shock resistance rating, efficient firing, and a form factor that makes it perfect for going anywhere. The M100 offers power up to 100 watts and utilizes an internal 2500mAh rechargeable battery, so there is no need to fumble around with any batteries for charging, simply plug the mod in with the included USB Type C cable. Included with the starter kit is the new Geekvape Z Nano 2 Tank, compatible with the flavorful B Series coil line, and features a simple top refill system.
- Size: 136.5 x 39.3mm
- Tank Capacity: 3.5ml
- Coil: Geekvape B Series Coil(Pre-installed: 0.2ohm 50~58W, Spare coil: 0.6ohm 15-25W)
- Output Voltage: 8.5V
- Support Resistance Range: 1ohm - 3ohm
- Battery Capacity: 2500mAh
- Max output: 100W
- Charging Specification: 5V /2.0A
- Low Voltage Warning: 3.3V+0.1V
- PCBA Temperature Alarm: 85℃
- Longest Vaping Time: 10±1s
- Working Temperature: -10℃～40°℃
- Stand-by Current: <10uA
- Storage Temperature: -20℃～60℃
- Carton size: 431 x 339 x 301mm
- lP68 rating water & dust resistance
- Ground-breaking shock-resistance
- A-Lock-Accidental Press Protection
- Small Size & Light weight
- Stable Output Buck-boost Tech
- 1.08'' Full Screen
- 2A Type-C fast charging
- 2500mAh battery with 100W Max output
- New Geekvape Z Nano 2 Tank bring dense flavor
- Compatible with Geekvape B Series Coil
It comes with:
- 1 x Mod
- 1 x Atomizer (3.5ml)
- 2 x Geekvape B Series Coil(Pre-installed: 0.2ohm 50~58W, Spare Coil: 0.6ohm 15-25W)
- 1 x Drip Tip
- 1 x Coil Tool
- 1 x Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x Spare Glass Tube (2ml)
- 1 x USB Cable (Type-C)
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar with or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use to use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices, and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer), and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge of all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never leaves charging batteries es unattended. If you see that there are visible damages to the batteries, please do not use them. Always keep, store, and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.