DotMod DotAIO SE 35w Pod Kit
DotMod DotAIO SE 35w Pod Kit
DotMod has hit it out of the park, the DotAIO SE is a new device in the DotAIO line up, utilizing a newly designed frame construction, though, retains compatibility with the original DotAIO accessories. The DotAIO SE is powered by a single 18650 battery (not included), constructed from heavy duty zinc alloy and stainless steel, the DotAIO SE also features an internal tank system with a 2.7mL capacity.
- Dimensions - 78mm by 42mm byy 22.5mm
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Max. Wattage Output: 35W
- 4 Power Levels - Very Soft, Soft, Medium, Strong
- Resistance Range: 0.28-2.5ohms
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Power Level Selection Button - Hidden Behind Battery Panel
- Magnetic Battery Bay Panel
- Integrated Pod Storage Section
- Refillable Pod - Replaceable Coil
- 2.7mL Pod Capacity
- 0.3ohm Mesh DTL Coil - rated for 20-35W
- 1.6ohm MTL Coil - rated for 8-14W
- Plug 'n' Play Coil Installation
- Dry Burn Protection - SS Coil Compatible
- Compatible with Aspire Nautilus Coils with Included Adapter
- Threaded Coil Based Airflow Control Ring
- Side Fill Port - Silicone Stoppered
- Spring Loaded Pod Contact
- Proprietary MTL Drip Tip
- Proprietary DTL Drip Tip
- MicroUSB Type-C Port
- Available in Black, Gold, Blue, Red
- 1x dotAIO SE
- 1x 2mL Refillable Tank
- 1x Coil-Based Airflow Control Ring
- 1x Chimney Adapter for Nautilus Coils
- 1x Tank Plug
- 1x Silicone Bumper Replacement
- 1x 0.3ohm Mesh Coil
- 1x 0.7ohm MTL Coil
- 2x Drip Tips
- 6x O-Rings
- 1x Type-C Charging Cable
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Make sure to properly prime each coils before use.
Warning: Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.