IJOY Shogun Univ 180W TC Kit with Katana Tank
Shogun Univ Kit with Katana Tank by Ijoy is a perfect combination of power and beauty. It utilizes a compact size and stylish streamlined design highlighted by exquisite artistry and workmanship, which offer you a deluxe appearance. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the IJOY Shogun Univ reaches up to the max output of 180W with multiple vape modes. And the Shogun Univ also comes with the bright 0.96 inch screen and built-in UNIV chipset, providing a much more stable and convenient vaping environment. One more obvious feature of the Shogun Univ is that it is made of solid and textured materials and equipped with beautiful double-sided resin panels in a variety of gorgeous color options for a high-end appearance and generous hand feeling.
While the IJOY Katana Subohm Tank has optional 2ml/5.5ml e-juice capacity, featuring convenient slide-n-fill top cap design for easy refilling and leakage prevention. Compatible with innovative KM1, DM-M2, DM-M3 mesh coils, the Kanata Tank enlarges the heating area for optimal vaping flavor and huge clouds. Plus the balanced triangular adjustable bottom airflow system, the IJOY Shogun Univ TC Kit with Katana Tank will be your ideal vaping device.
Shogun Univ MOD
- Dimension: 55 x 28.4 x 88mm
- Screen size: 0.96 inch
- Cell type: dual 18650 cells(not included)
- Power range: 1-180W
- Output voltage: 0-7.5V
- Output current: 0-45A
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Temperature range: 300-600℉/149-316℃
- Mode: optional POWER, POD, PMODE, and TEMP mode
- Material: zinc alloy + resin
- Charging port: micro USB
- Thread: 510
- Size: 28 x 57.7mm
- Capacity: 5.5ml(Standard Edition)/2ml(TPD Edition)
- Compatible coil: KM1 Coil 0.2ohm, 40-80W
- DM-M2 Coil 0.15ohm, 40-80W
- DM-M3 Coil 0.13ohm, 50-90W(not included)
- Drip tip: 810
- Thread: 510
- Compact size with stylish streamlined design
- Dual 18650 batteries with 180W max output
- Optional POWER, POD, PMODE, and TEMP mode
- Built-in UNIV chipset for safe, stable and intelligent performance
- Beautiful double-sided resin panels for a high-end appearance
- Balanced triangular adjustable bottom airflow system
- Compatible with KM1, DM-M2, DM-M3 mesh coils
- Convenient slide-n-fill top cap design without leakage
It comes with:
- 1 x IJOY Shogun Univ MOD
- 1 x IJOY Katana Subohm Tank
- 1 x KM1 Coil 0.15ohm (40-80W, Pre-installed)
- 1 x DM-M2 Coil 0.15ohm (40-80W )
- 1 x Replacement Glass
- 1 x Tool pack
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm hm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style le device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use se it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any ny circumstances.Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please mak make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use se them. Always cha charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not ot use. Always kee keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please hav have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.