IMREN 10000mAh 5V Portable Power Bank Charger
IMREN 5V Portable Power Bank is the perfect way to keep your devices charged on the go! Roughly the same size as your smartphone, this compact battery pack is easy to carry in your purse, backpack, or suitcase for a reliable way to charge your electronics wherever you are. The powerful charger has a rated capacity of 6500mAh, enough to recharge your smartphone up to 3 times, making it perfect for vacations, camping trips, or even everyday use. The power bank even doubles as an emergency light source thanks to its built-in LED light, which can come in handy in a variety of situations!
- Capable of charging your smartphone up to 3 times!
- Compact power source perfect for travel
- Features 2 USB power outputs, one for fast-charging and one for regular charging
- Charging outputs can be used simultaneously to charge multiple devices
- Bright LED light between port for emergency lighting
- Power switch on side used to power on, power off, and turn on power bank's light
- 4-LED power indicator next to switch lets user keep track of remaining charge(4 LEDs - 100%-75% 3 LEDs - 75%-50% 2 LEDs - 50%-25% 1 LED - 25%-0%)
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion)
- Charging Voltage: 5V
- Capacity: 10000 mAh
- Rated Capacity*: 6500 mAh
- Max Charging Current: 2.0A
- Estimated Charge Cycles: 500 cycles
- Discharge Current:（Output 1 - 1.0A Output 2 - 2.0A）
- Charging Temperature Range: 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C)
- Discharging Temperature Range: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Dimensions: Length - 5.74" (145.9 mm) Width - 2.89" (73.5 mm) Height - 0.56" (14.3 mm)
- Weight: 8.04 oz. (228 g)
It comes with:
- 1xImren 5V Power Bank
- 1xUser Manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm hm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style le device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use se it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any ny circumstances.Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please mak make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use se them. Always cha charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not ot use. Always kee keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please hav have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.