Geekvape Aegis Solo Kit with Cerberus Subohm Tank
Aegis Solo Kit by Geekvape is an upgraded version of Geekvape Aegis series kit. The Aegis Solo is much lighter and smaller than Aegis. Powered by an external 18650 battery and latest AS Chipset, the Geekvape Aegis Solo fires up to the max output power of 100W with 10ms quick firing speed and various working modes. And the Geekvape Aegis Solo MOD still has three-proof function including waterproof, dustproof and shockproof, which make it to be the most durable Kit.
Aegis Solo MOD
- Kit Size: 128 x 31 x 41mm
- Material: Three Proofing
- Battery: External Single 18650 Cell (not included)
- Output Voltage: 0.1-12V
- Output Wattage: 5-100W
- Resistance Range: 0.05Ω-3Ω
- Display: 0.96 inch
- Operating Temp: -20℃~+60℃
- Charger: USB 5V 1.5A
- Switch Timeout Protection: 10s
- Output mode: Power/VPC/TC/TCR/Bypass
- Temperature range: 100℃~315℃ / 200℉~600℉
- Thread: 510
Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank
- Size: 27 x 46.8mm
- Capacity: 5.5ml/2ml
- Coil Type: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm KA1(best 30-40W)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Much Lighter and Smaller than Aegis
- Single 18650 Battery with 100W Max Power
- Advanced AS Chipset for Safe and Stable Performance
- Waterproof/Dustproof/Shockproof Design
- Super Mesh X2 Coil for Maximum Flavor
It comes with:
- 1 x Geekvape Aegis Solo MOD
- 1 x Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank 5.5ml(Pre-installed: Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm)
- 1 x Extra Super Mesh X2 Coil 0.3ohm
- 1 x Spare Regular Glass Tube 4ml
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Spare Parts Pack
- 1 x User Manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm hm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style le device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use se it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any ny circumstances.Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please mak make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use se them. Always cha charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not ot use. Always kee keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.