Cthulhu Mod Diver MTL Tank
Cthulhu Mod Diver MTL Tank
Check out the Cthulhu Mod Diver MTL Tank, a flavorful restricted draw tank designed in Italy, the Diver RBA is a fantastic mouth to lung tank for boro compatible devices. Included with the device is a multitude of airflow pins (1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, and 1.8mm), along with two chimney sections, allowing you to fine tune your vaping experience.
Cthulhu Mod Diver MTL Tank Features:
- Two chimneys for different coil building and Liquid.
- Quiet bottom airflow. True MTL configuration, with four air pins: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm
- Designed in Italy by Luca Usai’s Nologo and Stefano Gargaglione aka Il Conte, administrator of the FB group “Svapo di Guancia”.
- Diver RBA is fully compatible with boro tank.
- Diver RBA works as an RDTA configuration. The coil is close to the drip tip for a better flavor.
- Capacity: 4ml
- Building deck with 3.5mm big head screw. Lock coil wire easily.
- Theaded 510 connector. No need for adapter
- Super dome shape chimney for improved throat hit and superior flavor.
- 1 x Diver RBA
- 1 x Cthulhu PCTG Tank
- 4 x Air Pins (1.0mm Preinstalled, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm)
- 1 x Spare Part Bag
- 1 x Step Chimney
- 1 x Super Dome Chimney (Preinstalled)
- 1 x Boro Tank Adapter
- 1 x Cthulhu PCTG Tank Adapter
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.