Digiflavor Aura RDA designed by DJLsb Vapes
Digiflavor Aura RDA
The Aura is a flavor RDA designed by DJLsb Vapes, which will deliver you the best vaping experience not only due to its build deck system and deep reservoir but also due to the attention to details and extras included. Its Step clamp build deck allows to insert coils faster and easier, secured by two big “user friendly” screws, while the two airflow channels deliver the best flavor and prevent leakage due to the height and position of it.
- Step clamp build deck allows you to insert coils faster and easier than ever.
- Build deck secured with two big “user friendly” screws.
- Two sets of screws included, both flat head screws and Phillips screws, which allows you to apply more torque, they are solid, durable and convenient.
- Two airflow channels produce dense and intense flavor due to the angle directed towards the coils.
- Ultem disc plate protects the mod from heat while giving the RDA a distinct look.
- The top cap is domed and was machined close to the coils to intensify even more flavor.
- Two sets of 810 drip tips included to meet personal preference. (Gold version comes with PEI drip tip)
- Both regular Positive connector and BF (Bottom Feeding) connector are included. The BF connector comes high enough to still leave a perfect amount of liquid inside even when you remove he bottle.
- Two 2.5mm and two 3.0mm coiling tools are included to position the coils while assembling.
- Two 3.0mm (2×28/36 SS316L) personally selected by DJLsb Vapes included
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. myvpro.com and any of myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
myvpro.com and any or all of myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.