HOHM Mega - HOHM Tech - 18650 2505mAh 3.6V Battery
HOHM Mega - HOHM Tech - 18650 2505mAh 3.6V Battery
Hohm MEGA takes all the proprietary external features users have come to expect from Hohm Tech, and builds on top (inside) of that. This cell is designed for users that are seeking an affordable cell that does not sacrifice performance or reliability. We proudly introduce the Hohm MEGA. Equipped with: 1] Anti-counterfeit top cap; 2] ANSI+ATD compliant labeling/packaging; 3] DSP chemistry that increases cycle life beyond QSP formula.
These are rated by Indonesia Chemistry at 2505mAh capacity, with a CDR of 22A, and 80oC | 3.2V cut-off limit (whichever occurs first) @ 29.5A. For EV and DC motor applications, the MEGA cell handles repeated 37.6A loads @ 5s on, 30s off (Surge/Pulse). All ratings are subject to meet and/or exceed strict limitation policies set forth for DLr1, TID2, PVDL3, CLR4, mΩR5, and Temperature (°C). Hohm MEGA is built from the DSP NMC chemistry formulation, with manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel as well as added custom bonding agents to achieve unprecedented capabilities. It is further enhanced with components from industry-leading manufacturers that give it the heartbeat of Hohm Tech.
Price shown is for one battery only.
- Capacity (mAh)/ Wh: 2505/ 01
- Continuous Discharge Rate: 22A
- Max Discharge Current: 5A
- Energy Density (wt.):3 Wh/kg
- Energy Density (vol.): 7Wh/l
- Cycle Life Retention: 500 (77%)
- Chemistry Type: DSP Li-NMC
To ensure your safety and maintain the battery’s life and durability, we recommend you follow these rules:
CELL = BATTERY
- KEEP OUT OF REACH of anyone under 21 years of age, AND pets.
- DO NOT PUT IN FIRE, oven, microwave, or expose to anything over 100oC (212oF)
- DO NOT CARRY or store OUTSIDE of its protective packaging or a PROTECTIVE CELL CASE.
- DO NOT PUT IN POCKET, bag, purse, or on your body (applicable at all times). Pockets contain KEYS, COINS, OBJECTS, and/or DEBRIS that can short-circuit a cell (battery) that results in an explosion. The cell NEEDS TO BE STORED in its protective packaging or a protective case at all times when not in use.
- DO NOT PUT A DEVICE WITH CELL(S) INSTALLED IN IT IN YOUR POCKET or ON YOUR BODY. As unlikely as it may be, a device can malfunction and/or be affected by debris or object(s) in the pocket that can short-circuit a cell causing it to explode. Additionally, removable-battery devices enable cell(s) to move/shift inside a device which can subject cell(s) to condition(s) that lead to a short-circuit and potential explosion. Being in a pocket subjects the device (and cell(s)) to abrupt and jarring movements. Carrying/using the device with hand(s) is proper. ** Hohm Tech encourages to carry/store devices in a fire-retardant case.
- DO NOT USE IN A DEVICE THAT CAN EXCEED MAX CELL WATTAGE (W) or AMPERAGE (A) (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload a cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE A LOWER RESISTANCE (Ω) # (listed on each cell and retail packaging). Otherwise, this can overload cell, causing it to explode.
- DO NOT USE CELL WITH ANY DAMAGE TO ITS STRUCTURE OR OUTER PROTECTIVE LABEL (also called “WRAP”, “sleeve”, “skin”). Damage may include: dent(s), tear(s), nick(s), puncture(s), corrosion, or any other undisclosed abnormalities or damages. Otherwise, a cell can short-circuit and explode. ALWAYS INSPECT cell VISUALLY and by TOUCH to SEE/FEEL for damage BEFORE EACH USE. ** SEE ILLUSTRATION BELOW AS GUIDELINE. **
- DO NOT LEAVE UNATTENDED WHILE CHARGING, & REMOVE CELL(s) FROM CHARGER ONCE FULLY CHARGED to ensure it is not exposed to any potential charger malfunction such as overcharging which could damage cell causing it to explode.
- DO NOT CHARGE HIGHER THAN MAX CHARGE VOLTAGE (V) (typically 4.2V) or DISCHARGE BELOW MAX VOLTAGE CUT-OFF (V) (typically 2.5V). Overcharging or over-discharging cell(s) can cause irreversible damage and cause it to explode.
- DO NOT MIX WITH USED or DIFFERENT BATTERY TYPES. Differences in cell capacity can lead to one or more cell(s) being overcharged or over-discharged.
- IF USING A MULTI-CELL DEVICE, IT MUST HAVE A NON-CONDUCTIVE BARRIER (typically plastic) to PREVENT CELL(S) FROM TOUCHING THE SIDE(S) OF ANY OTHER CELL AND ANY ADJACENT METAL except for the very center of top and bottom of the cell. Otherwise, cell(s) could short-circuit and explode.
- ALWAYS use, connect, charge, and operate cell(s) within their capabilities as listed on each cell, packaging, and product detail pages, while adhering to the device’s user manual.
- COMPLETELY READ and follow the WARNING section listed on each cell, packaging, and here, in its entirety.
- SEARCH www.YouTube.com for “18650 EXPLOSIONS” to understand the importance of consistently taking safety precautions and using Li-ion cells properly. Hohm Tech advocates recycling and replacing any damaged Li-ion cell/battery. As a tool to find your LOCAL RECYCLE CENTER. Or visit Hohm Tech Warranty Center for recycling and replacement. Your safety is #1.
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Myvpro and any and all of Myvpro's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Myvpro™ and any and all of Myvpro™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Myvpro™ and any and all of Myvpro™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Myvpro™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws