Horizon Falcon 80w Pen Starter Kit
Horizon Falcon 80w Pen Starter Kit
Horizon is back with another awesome kit, the Falcon 80w Pen Starter Kit! This comprehensive starter kit is comprised of a highly advanced tube mod, which utilizes a single 18650 battery (not included), a 0.49" OLED screen, and is paired with the highly popular Horizon Falcon King Sub-Ohm tank.
Falcon Starter Kit Features:
- Dimensions - 150mm by 28mm Diameter
- Single High-Amp 18650 Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-80W
- Voltage Output Range: 3.2-4.2V
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- 0.49"" OLED Display Screen
- MicroUSB Port
- Available in Blue, Rainbow, Carbon Black, Stainless Steel, and Purple
Falcon King Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 25.4mm Base Diameter
- 26.2mm Bulb Glass Diameter
- 4mL Standard Juice Capacity
- 6mL Bubble Glass Expansion
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Beautiful Resin Widebore Drip Tip
- HorizonTech Falcon Coil System - Cross-Compatible w/ Other Models
- New Coil Structure - Bamboo Fibers
- 0.38ohm M-Dual Mesh Coil - Bamboo Fibers - Rated for 80W
- 0.16ohm M1+ Mesh Coil - Bamboo Fibers - Rated for 75W
- Cross Compatibility with F1, F2, F3, M1, M2, M-Triple Coils
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless Chrome, Black, Gunmetal, Coffee Bronze, Carbon Black, Rainbow, Green, Purple, Blue, Rainbow
- 1 Horizon Falcon 80W Mod
- 1 Falcon King Tank
- 1 0.16ohm M1+ Coil
- 1 Straight Glass Tube
- 1 Bag of O-Rings
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.