Nikola Wolverine Mod 230W
Nikola Wolverine Mod 230W
Nikola Wolverine adopts the combo of Zine Alloy and ABS material to strengthen the overall texture while enhancing the fitness of grip. With its baking finish technique, the Wolverine is refined in workmanship, unified in gap and tight in installation. The new design offers a cosy sense of grip for users. Features include 7-230W stable output, temp control switchable, 4 different taste modes. Powered by dual 18650s battery. The Wolverine has 1.5A Micro USB charging function, making it convenient for users to charge the battery. You will find everything new and fresh in Wolverine.
- Excellent grip at hand, unique ergonomic design
- Zinc alloy and ABS materials, metal texture, painting finish and exquisite workmanship, and unified width and gap, tight installment.
- Four output modes and simple display easy to nevigate for early and seasoned vapers alike. You could switch to any modes you like.
- Dual 18650s, large capacity and extensive battery duration, firing up to 230W
- 1.5A Micro USB charging input makes it convenient for users to charge
- Dimension: 87.1mm x 57mm x 32.2mm
- Color: Gunmetal, Black, Army Green
- Material: Zinc alloy
- Battery: Dual 18650 battery(not included)
- Thread: 510 thread
- Output Wattage: 7-230W
- Output Voltage: 1-7.5V
- Output Mode: KA, TC (NI, TI, SS316, TCR)
- Max Output Current: 50A
- USB Charging Voltage and Current: 5V/1.5A
- Taste Mode: Norm/Soft/Hard/User
- Memory Mode: M1/M2/M3
- Resistance Range: TC Mode: 0.05-1.0ohm; KA Mode: 0.1-3ohm
- Temp Range: 100℃-300℃, 200℉-600℉
- Net Weight: 177g
It comes with:
- 1 x Wolverine Mod (Battery not included)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm hm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style le device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use se it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any ny circumstances.Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please mak make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use se them. Always cha charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not ot use. Always kee keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please hav have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.