Nitecore Intellicharger New I4 4-slot Battery Charger
Nitecore Intellicharger New I4
Nitecore New I4 battery charger is a universal, smart-charger compatible with almost all types of rechargeable batteries. It is a new version of I4. You can charge at up to 1.5A in one slot, which halves your waiting time.
140mm x 94.8mm x 37mm
AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 0.25mA(max) 10W
DC 9~12V 1A
1.5A×1/0.75A ×2/0.5A ×2/0.375A ×4
10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650, 13450, 13500,
13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650, 16500, 16340(RCR123),
16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490, 18500,18650,
18700, 20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH(NiCd): AA, AAA, AAAA, C, D
- Capable of charging 4 batteries simultaneously
- 100% charging acceleration
- Active current distribution technology
- Expanded compatibility to support 3.7V and 4.35V batteries
- IMR battery restoration
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries
- Automatic current selection based on battery capacity
- Automatic adoption between three charging modes (CC, CV and dV/dt): Optimal -dV/dt charging for Ni-MH/Ni-Cd batteries and charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Reverse polarity prevention and short circuit prevention
- Overcharging timeout protection and over-discharged battery activation
- Automatic intelligent temperature control and protection
- Uncluttered and concise design, artisan craftsmanship and comprehensive power compatibility,
Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Terminating threshold for battery voltages and charging current can be set independently for each individual slot
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation, made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC materials, certified by RoHS, CE, FCC and CEC
The non-rechargeable Lithium battery detection is an ancillary function.
a. The main purpose of this function is to identify completely discharged CR123 batteries in case that such batteries
are inserted for charging, which could lead to explosion.
b. Due to the diversity of battery chemicals, the charger cannot detect all non-rechargeable batteries. Please do not
insert any batteries known as non-rechargeable in the charger.