Smoant - Cylon 218w TC Box Mod
Smoant is proud to introduce the Cylon 218W TC Box Mod. Featuring a rugged chassis design with the integration of the intelligent Ant218 V2 Chipset and 1.3 Inch TFT display with full-color IPS HD resolution. The Smoant Cylon 218W is constructed within a sturdy Zinc Alloy shell with a high-quality leather grip section to create a cohesive and striking singular showcase piece. The unit is highly advanced, capable of firing up to 200W along with full temperature control suite, power curve outputs, and a suite of safety protections. The Cyclon 218W Mod is drive by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately), accessed via a hinged battery door located at the bottom base of the device. Furthermore, the Smoant Cylon has an instant fire speed of approximately 0.015 seconds when pressing the tactile fire button with future firmware upgrades available.
Smoant Cylon 218W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 90mm by 47mm by 32mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Integrated Ant218 V2 Chipset
- Wattage Output Range: 1-218W
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Versatile Temperature Control Module
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- Temperature Coefficient of Relativity (TCR) Adjustments
- Three Memory Mode
- Customizable Wall Paper - 10 Options
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Rugged Design Element
- Leather Wrapped Grip Section
- Intuitive 1.3" TFT Display - Full Color IPS HD Resolution
- Oversized Firing Mechanism
- Ergonomic Adjustment Buttons
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Low Resistance Protection
- Over-time Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Overheating Protection
- MicroUSB Port
- 26mm Stainless Steel 510 Section - Fits up to 30mm Atomizers
- Spring-Loaded Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- Available in Black, Tarnish
- 1 Cylon 218W Box Mod
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Instructional Manual
This product is for advanced user only! Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it. Use it at your own risk!
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. myvpro.com and any of myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
myvpro.com and any or all of myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance of local laws and mandates.