SNOWWOLF MFENG 200W TC STARTER KIT
SNOWWOLF MFENG 200W TC STARTER KIT
SnowWolf introduces their new and beautiful MFENG 200W TC Starter Kit that offers tremendous power, accuracy, and sophistication combined with an ergonomic and nicely machined chassis, beautiful and robust display technology. The MFENG utilizes the SnowWolf chipset capable of 10 to 200W of output, full temperature control support, and precision and accuracy that rivals the best available on the market. The MFENG temperature control technology has native support for standard TC heating elements, and TCR functionality with Degree based settings. The Colored LCD display features a vibrant display along with multiple arrangements and layouts that users can choose between, offering a dynamic display experience. Driving the entire system are two high amperage 18650 batteries (batteries sold separately) that are housed in a magnetic battery door. Along with the MFENG is the WOLF Sub-Ohm Tank, a 28mm sub-ohm tank that utilizes the WF Coil family. Juice enters the WOLF sub-ohm tank through a threaded top fill system. The WOLF Sub-ohm tank is capable of 6ml of E-liquid. Airflow enters the bottom of the MFENG ensuring great flavor and cloud production. The WOLF utilizes the WF Coil family and features the 0.2 ohm WF Coil Head, rated at 60 to 150W, and the 0.16 WF-H Coil Head, rated at 100 to 230W. The MFENG line-up is a powerful performing 200W Starter Kit that is truly one of this generation's mighty yet affordable device in the market.
Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions - 91.5mm by 49mm by 30mm
- Dual 18650 High-Amp Battery - Not Included
- Wattage Ouput Range: 10-200W
- Voltage Output Range: 1-7.5V
- Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel (304/316/317) Compatibility
- Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) Adjustments
- POWER Mode - Soft, Normal, Hard
- Customizable DIY Mode
- Preheat Functionality
- High Quality Zinc Alloy and PC+ABS Construction
- Stylish Front and Black Reflective Panels
- 1.3" TFT Full-Color Display
- Oversized Square Firing Button
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetized Battery Door Panel
- 510 Connection
- Available in Silver/Black, Gold/Black, Rainbow/Black, Pearl White/Gold, Pink/Gold
- Limited Edition - Full Gold, Full SS, Full Black, Full Bronze, Full Gunmetal, Lavender
- Carbon Fiber - Black, Gray, Red, White
- Special Edition - Matte Black, Orca, LAPD
- 25mm Base Diameter
- 28mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 6mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Grooved Top & Bottom Base Design
- Threaded Top-Fill Design
- Widebore Cobra Resin Drip Tip
- Triple Adjustable Bottom Airflow
- 0.2ohm WF Coil - Rated for 60-150W
- 0.16ohm WF-H Coil - Rated for 100-230W
- 510 Connection
- 1 MFENG 200W Box Mod
- 1 WOLF Tank
- 1 0.2ohm WF Coil
- 1 0.16ohm WF-H Coil
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.