Uwell SoulKeeper 110w Protected Tube Mod
Uwell SoulKeeper 110w Protected Tube Mod
The UWell Soulkeeper Mod is a single 18650, 20700, or 21700 tube style mech device that features up to 110W of mechanical output power. The Uwell Soulkeeper includes a myriad of protections, putting it above the rest of the mods in its class by offering a mechanical experience with the safety of a regulated device. With appreciation to the built-in protections, the device's single bottom firing button is made up of an electronic switch, further adding to the safety of the Soulkeeper. The Soulkeeper Mod stands at 25.6mm in diameter, and 93.5mm tall, making it extremely simple to add to a daily setup without skipping a beat.
- Works with a single 18650 / 20700 / 21700 battery - no extra battery sleeve
- LED indicator indicates battery capacity
- Innovative Electronic Switch
- AVAILABLE IN THREE COLORS - The non-stick coating on the black and white versions provides better oil and fingerprint resistance, making the mod smooth and comfortable to grip. The fluorescent version with the unique totem pattern will emit a dreamy glow in the dark.
- INNOVATIVE ELECTRONIC SWITCH - The electronic switch fires faster and is safer. It eliminates arcing and prolongs battery life and performance.
- Material: Brass
- Size: 25.6mm x 93.5mm
- Net Weight: 106g
- Maximum Wattage: 110W
- ADVANCED MECH MOD WITH CHIP PROTECTION - The advanced mech mod offers instant power like a regular mechanical mod and also has all the safety features.
- Short-circuit protection, low power indication, overtime protection, open-circuit protection, temperature protection, and reverse battery protection.
- COMPATIBLE WITH 18650 / 20700 / 21700 BATTERIES WITH NO SLEEVE - With this mech mod, no sleeve is needed to swap between 18650 / 20700 / 21700 batteries. Simply remove the mod upper cap and the mod base, rotate the tube 180° and then screw both caps back on.
- LED INDICATION - The color of the LED light indicates the battery levels for your convenience.
- Green is high, Blue is medium, and Red is low.
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.