Wismec - CB-80 with Amor NS Pro Starter Kit
Wismec - CB-80 (Check Bunny 80w) with Amor NS Pro Starter Kit - Designed for Mouth to Lung (MTL) Use
The Wismec CB-80 is designed in collaboration with Jake Barney to create a mouth to lung setup that works great with high nicotine or salt based e-liquid when used together with the included AMOR NS Pro tank. The CB-80 expands upon the original CB-60 by increasing the maximum wattage output and adding various temperature control modes. The CB-80 now requires (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) while maintaining a compact size and design as the original.
The Wismec AMOR NS Pro tank has been improved with an all new airflow design. The AMOR NS Pro features a single slot or three hole airflow design which may be adjusted using the bottom precision airflow control valve. The AMOR NS Pro features a new retractable top fill design for convenient refills. The AMOR NS Pro is topped off a eye-catching 510 honeycomb design drip tip. The AMOR NS Pro utilizes the new Wismec WS04 MTL atomizer head which provides incredible flavor at a low wattage which helps preserve battery life.
Features and Specs for Wismec CB-80 Mod:
- Dimensions: 3-1/8" x 1-3/8" x 7/8" (Without Tank)
- Spring Loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Operating Wattage: 1.0 - 80.0W
- Maximum Output Current: 50A
- Temperature Control: Nickel 200 (Ni200), Titanium (Ti), Stainless Steel 316 (SS316), TCR Mode
- Temperature Control: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 - 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage
- Resistance: 0.05 - 1.5 ohm in Temperature Control Mode
- Instant Firing Speed: Approximately 0.025 Seconds
- Stealth Function
- 0.91" OLED Display Screen
- Compact Size and Design
- Requires (1) High Amp 18650 Battery (Sold Separately)
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
Features and Specs for Wismec AMOR NS Pro Tank:
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 7/8" (Including Drip Tip and Threads)
- Diameter: 22mm
- 510 Threaded
- 2.0ml e-Liquid Capacity
- Glass Tank
- Retractable Top Fill Design
- New and Improved Airflow Design
- Single Slot or Three Hole Airflow Design
- Bottom Precision Adjustable Airflow Control Valve
- 510 Honeycomb Design Drip Tip
- Utilizes New Wismec WS Atomizer Heads for Variable Wattage
- Includes (1) Wismec WS04 MTL 1.3ohm Atomizer Head (8 - 14 Watts) (Pre-installed)
- Includes (1) Wismec WS01 Triple 0.2ohm Atomizer Head (40 - 80 Watts)
- 510 Drip Tip Compatible
Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by Myvpro and any and all of Myvpro's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Myvpro™ and any and all of Myvpro™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Myvpro™ and any and all of Myvpro™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Myvpro™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.