Wismec Reuleaux TINKER 2 Mod
Wismec Reuleaux TINKER 2 Mod
Reuleaux Tinker 2 from Wismec has a fancy appearance with powerful functions --- powered by dual 18650 batteries, it features a 0.96 inch color-screen with a max wattage of 200W. Tinker 2 is also a completely durable mod that is designed to be waterproof, shockproof, and dust-proof. With all new and powerful innovations in place, the Tinker 2 will definitely ensure you have an excellent vaping experience.
- Size: 90 x 53.5 x 28.5mm
- Battery: 2 x 18650 cells (not included)
- Screen: 0.96-inch color screen
- Max wattage: 200W
- Output mode: Power/TC-Ni/TC-Ti/TC-SS/TCR mode
- Temperature range: 100-315°C/200-600°F (TC modes)
- Resistance range: 0.05-1.5ohm for TC modes
- 0.05-3.5ohm for Power mode
- Maximum charging current: 2A
- Maximum output current: 50A
- Output voltage range: 0.5-8V
- Thread type: 510
- Durable and portable Box MOD from Reuleaux Tinker series
- 200W Max power with dual 18650 batteries
- Advanced Avatar Chip with 0.001s instant fire speed
- 0.96-inch color screen and excellent vaping performance
- Perfect combination of leather and metal
- Fashionable appearance with attractive colors
- waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design
It comes with:
- 1x WISMEC Reuleaux Tinker2 MOD
- 1x QC USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warning Card
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and and any of of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if if mishandled.Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof of surface. Never lea leave charging batteries es unattended. If you you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and and any or all of of Myvpro.com’s p’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.