Smok - TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank
The SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank is the culmination of design elements from the industry-changing TFV8 Baby Beast Tank and the current leading tank in its segment, the TFV12 Prince Tank. Included V8 baby-Q4 ,V8 baby-T12 red light coil and V8 Baby Mesh coil are compatible with baby beast coils, the new coils can produce denser clouds and purer flavor at the same wattage, which is an awesome improvement. These coils are newly designed, the light coil will emit beautiful light when you are vaping and the mesh coil has larger heating area to speed heating process. Besides, this tank employs bulb glass tube, which can enlarge the e-juice capacity to 4.5ml. Every detail of TFV12 Baby Prince is the best guarantee for high-quality vaping. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience
Please Note: The TFV12 Baby Prince does not fit the TFV12 Prince Coils. It utilizes similar atomizer structure as the TFV8 Baby.
SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 23mm Base Diameter
- 26mm Diameter at Widest Point
- 4.5mL Maximum Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Bulb Glass Pyrex Glass - Food-Grade
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- High-Temperature Resistant - Explosion Proof
- Convenient Top-Fill Rotary Design - Lock Button Mechanism
- Massive Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Compatible with TFV8 Baby Coils
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple Coil - rated for 30-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light - rated for 50-90W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh - rated for 40-80W
- 810 Cobra Resin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
- Available in Stainless, Black, Purple, White, Auto Pink, Gold, Green, Red, Prism Blue, Rainbow (7-Color)
- 1 SMOK TFV12 Baby Prince Tank
- 1 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q4 Quadruple
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T12 Red Light
- 1 0.15ohm V8 Baby Mesh
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- Spare Parts & O-Rings
- Instructional Manual
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.