Wotofo Warrior RDA
Introducing the Wotofo Warrior RDA. Despite the rugged name it is actually quite the smooth design, dawning a glossy surface and beautiful resin 510 drip tip. With one of the most versatile clamp-style two-post build decks, it supports both single or dual coil builds using all wire sizes on the market today. It comes out of the box strong with a deep juice well, that can store more e-juice for those looking for a little extra stamina where it counts. The build deck is fully painted, making the Warrior a must have show piece. The chimney is host to 48 beehive style airflow holes, thoughtfully designed to soften, evenly distribute, and accurately control airflow. It can also be rotated to customize the precise volume of air to your coil(s). The domed top cap further enhances the flavor experience, compressing air before it hits the mouth. Don't miss out, this atomizer is a brawler.
- Delicate and tight RDA with smooth, glossy surface, bold Spartan Logo
- Designed by Wotofo and expert team JMT Elite (led by John Dickerson) in vape coil
- Clamp-style two-posts deck for single/dual coils
- Beehive style air inlets to ensure soft, even and accurately controllable airflow
- Domed top cap to compress air for enhanced flavor
- Includes single coil chamber adapter to limit airflow, in single coil mode
- Bottom feed (Squonk/BF) and top fill Dripper
- Color：SS, Black, Gunmetal, Blue, Gold, Rainbow
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Height: 33mm
- Diameter: 25mm
- Atomizer Type: Rebuildable Dripping Atomizer
- Deck: Clamp-style two-posts build deck
- Connection Type: 510 thread
- 1 - Wotofo Warrior RDA Atomizer
- 1 - Spare 810 Drip Tip (Black)
- 1 - 510 Drip Tip Adapter
- 1 - Single Coil Adapter
- 1 - Wotofo Warrior User Manual
- 1 - Sample Coils (Juggernaut (0.28ohm) ID: 3mm N80)
- 1 - Sample Japanese Cotton
- 1 - Extra parts & O-rings bag
Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at anytime and under any circumstances. Myvpro.com and any of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies are not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in controlled environment.
Myvpro.com and any or all of Myvpro.com’s parent and subsidiary companies will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.